ASP Web Hosting Guide For Cheap ASP.NET Website Hosting Providers
ASP are also known as Active Server Pages. This type of technology lets you create interactive and dynamic web pages. The service is only available through a web server that supports this technology. ASP helps make your website come alive and gives it more flair. ASP technology uses the host server to provide great website page options that make your site look and function well.
Advantages of ASP
* Great Looking Web Pages – The main advantage to using ASP is that it provides the best and most dynamic pages. You'll find that you can create the types of pages that will make customers look at your site.
* ASP is easy to learn. It is built into most Windows programs
* Works in conjunction with Windows 2000 and can be installed on most other versions of Windows software.
* Easier maintenance – The site can be more easily maintained because there are fewer HTML files so there is no need to have knowledge of HTML.
* ASP allows you to easily make dynamic web pages. ASP is processed by the server so that it doesn't matter what type of browser the user has – they will still get the correct web page the way you intended.
* Reliability – This is huge when it comes to ASP. Since the server processes the features of the ASP pages any problems can create a site that isn't working right. Choose a host provider that has the least downtime available. Also consider backup plans if the server malfunctions or if there is a power outage.
* Cost – Comparing costs between web host providers can be difficult. This is due to the many different packages and plans that are available. Try to choose similar packages that offer the same features and support before comparing price.
* Infrastructure – Look for a hosting provider that has the latest and most reliable hardware in place. Older hardware can have more down time and can be unpredictable.
* Flexibility – Choose a provider that will allow you to make changes or upgrade your plan as needed. If you aren't happy with a provider you'll also want to be able to cancel service. When choosing a plan always opt for one that provides you with at least 10% growth factor.
* Customer Support – Technical support and customer service are two important areas of concern when choosing a provider. Make sure that the plan you choose includes support or if not be certain to add it to your plan. Look for companies that provide both technical and customer support on a 24/7 basis. Online support, emails and live chats are also helpful ways to get immediate support.
Choose from one of the Cheap ASP Web Hosting providers listed below. They have been proven to offer high quality service for your ASP.NET site. Simply click on one of the links below to learn more about the services these providers can offer.