ColdFusion Web Hosting Guide & Providers
About ColdFusion Web Hosting
ColdFusion web hosting is a suite of products that is used to help build web pages and display them on the Internet. ColdFusion consists of a server and studio. The ColdFusion server processes the CFML code – ColdFusion language. CFML is an extension of HTML and XML making it a useful and easy to use language for websites.
ColdFusion creates dynamic web pages. It is easy to learn and work with and has connectivity to enterprise level data. Using ColdFusion allows web designers develop great websites, e-commerce sites and applications. ColdFusion Hosting is available on Linux web hosting or Windows web hosting based applications. It is most readily available on every Windows web host.
Benefits of Using ColdFusion
ColdFusion website hosting lets you use many types of hosting solutions to get your website up and running smoothly and quickly. ColdFusion is considered a server side technology because the web server processes it. It was originally developed by Allaire, which is now merged with Macromedia. It works well with Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks and Freehand. You don’t need to know as much code as you do with other site-building solutions. This means less training time for you to set up and maintain the site.
ColdFusion uses RAD – Rapid Application Development. This refers to the tools and interfaces that are available with the product. The language used is easy to work with and is similar to HTML or XML because it is tag-based. ColdFusion is easy to use while offering advanced dynamic features. You can make your website look professional and stand out from the others when you use ColdFusion.
* Reliability – Look for providers with as little downtime as possible. The best have uptimes of 99.9%. This means your site will almost always be available online. Read about the host company to find out how long they have been providing service.
* Technical Support – You'll want your site up and working all of the time. When there is a problem you need support fast. Some plans may include support while others offer it as an option. It is usually best to include technical support in your plan.
* Cost – Compare providers by features and options they provide as well as cost. You can often get special savings discounts by choosing packages that have been created to include options that are most often needed.
* Flexibility – Choose a provider that offers you the ability to change plans if needed. While you may want to start out small you could soon find that you need to grow. Choose a plan that can upgrade and grow with you. Some plans offer ala-carte features while others provide packages that include common basics.
* Dynamic Website Features – You'll find great website features that are available when you use ColdFusion web hosting.
Look for our guaranteed ColdFusion Web Hosting providers below. Each has the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best web hosting experience possible. Simply click on any of the listed providers to learn more about the services and plans that they provide.