Managed Web Hosting Guide & Managed Dedicated Server Providers
Managed Web Hosting Solutions
Managed web hosting is a web hosting solution that provides a high level of support. Managed web hosting offers complete hosting packages that include support and maintenance of dedicated servers. Managed web hosting solutions are perfect for large businesses that use dedicated web hosting. Dedicated servers can be difficult and time-consuming to service. Managed services can help take the burden off your company and provide you peace of mind that the job is well taken care of. There are many different areas that can be included in managed services including maintenance, security, reporting and monitoring.
Advantages of Managed Web Hosting
* Support – You'll find that the server is supported at all times. This is important especially to large companies and those with large e-commerce activities.
* Technical Expertise – No need to worry about providing your own technical support. You will have your own dedicated support system built into the plan.
* Advanced Monitoring – Your server will be monitored around the clock and special care is given to ensure that it your site is online at all times. You don't need to call in for service because managed services does the monitoring.
* Reporting Features – Managed hosting offers a whole spectrum of additional customer service features. One of the most popular is the ability to get reports that help you better analyze your site. Managed hosting can offer guidance and advice.
What to Look for in Managed Web Hosting
* Look for menu services. You should be able to choose from a wide variety of extra features without getting or paying for all of them. Choose just the managed web services that you want.
* 24/7 monitoring. The plan should include an option to review your server and contact you if there is a problem.
* Reliability – You want a provider that has the least amount of downtime. This is especially important when you have a large e-commerce application.
Tips to Compare Managed Web Hosting Providers
Managed web hosting plans can be difficult to compare. Costs are important when comparing providers. Make sure that you are looking at the same exact services when comparing the prices. It can be helpful to make a list of the exact features and services that you want before making a comparison. That way you'll be sure to get exactly what you want. Do a cost analysis that helps you find the best rates. Make sure that you consider important factors such as reliability and technical support. Find out the backup plan for each provider that you are considering. Also, verify what type of connection the provider uses for the Internet. Find out where the provider is located and how long they have been in business. Finally, find out what length of contract you must sign and how easily you can cancel it if you aren't satisfied with the service you are receiving.
Learn more about the services offered by Managed Web Hosting providers by clicking on any of the links below. The providers listed offer managed web hosting solutions that are sure to fill your business needs.